24x7 Security Monitoring / Log Monitoring ServiceOrganizations are continuously innovating to provide better services to customers at a faster pace. And most of these services require connecting the enterprise to a growing number of third parties who might include customers, partners, suppliers, service providers, vendors or regulators. This opens up your infrastructure to a number of new risks, in particular intrusion attempts.
Intrusion attempts – both internal and external – are growing at an alarming rate and at the same time are increasingly complex. An organization faces the risk of intrusion from multiple sources on a continuous basis, at multiple points in its network. It can only detect and prevent attacks early if there is continuous monitoring of logs from multiple sources, including firewalls, servers, databases, IDS and physical access logs.
Plynt offers a complete, managed security event monitoring service for the continuous management of internal and external threats. This is run from a fully-established Security Operations Centre which is ISO27001 certified. All monitoring event data is stored at a SunTone and SAS 70 Type II certified secure datacenter in Herndon, Virginia.
Our Security Event Monitoring service includes:
- Real-time detection, alert and response
- Attack correlation of logs from multiple sources
- Multi-vendor and platform support
- Support for small and large networks
- Smart utilisation of bandwidth
- Incident management
- Historic forensic analysis
- Online reports
- 250+ pre-defined report templates
- Rich visualisation
Benefits of our approach include:
- Early detection, response to and containment of attacks
- Monitoring of adherence to security policies and enforcement of compliance
- Operational efficiency improvements
- Monitoring of vendor compliance to SLA and policies
- Event-based trend analysis, with root-cause analysis for long-term measures
- Regulatory compliance
Our security monitoring architecture is designed to collect, normalize, aggregate, filter and correlate millions of events from thousands of assets across customer networks into a manageable stream which is prioritized according to risk. These prioritized events are then analyzed for remediation.
Our unique seven-step methodology minimizes false positives and false negatives, enabling a far higher degree of accuracy in identifying intrusion events:
24x7 Security Monitoring / Log Monitoring:
- Intrusion Detection Systems URL filters
- Routers & other devices