What are some good books for security testers?
Here're some of the good books on security testing:
- Web Application Security: A Guide for Developers and Penetration Testers by Matt Fisher
- The Web Testing Companion<>/a: The Insider's Guide to Efficient and Effective Tests by Lydia Ash
- Exploiting Software : How to Break Code by Greg Hoglund
- Reversing: Secrets of Reverse Engineering by Eldad Eilam
- Hacking Exposed Web Applications, Second Edition by Joel Scambray, Mike Shema, Caleb Sima
- How to Break Web Software by Mike Andrews, James A. Whittaker
Gary Mc Graw has a reading list on Software Security at Amazon.