Penetration Testing is the service also referred to as Ethical Hacking. In a penetration test, the testers will identify known vulnerabilities in your external or internal networks and applications. Our clients require penetration tests to be performed on a variety of targets like the following:
- Application Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing
- Social Engineering Testing
- Physical Site Penetration Testing
- Standards Based – Plynt penetration tests are based on standards like OSSTMM, OWASP and NIST.
- Certified Testers - We encourage all our testers to maintain security certifications like CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM & CEH. All our testers are periodically back ground checked.
- State of the art Tools- We leverage state of the art commercial, open source & proprietary tools.
- Efficient & Cost Effective - We leverage global teams in North America, Europe & Asia to meet tight schedules and budgets.
Please fill the form on the right to receive a detailed proposal including sample reports.
Writings on Penetration Testing
(Plynt)... Provided cost effective security testing service and exceeded Medmarc's technical expectations. Their professionalism is evidenced by their high quality work.
- Richard Wilkins, Medmarc Insurance