Network Penetration Testing
Network Penetration Testing can be performed either on your external facing network / perimeter or your internal network. We conduct both internal and external network penetration tests for our clients. The goal is to identify known vulnerabilities in you network and using multi test confirmations and expert based testing we eliminate false positives. Network Penetration Testing is recommended to be performed periodically and is different from a vulnerability scan, in the fact that an expert penetration tester is involved in studying your network, analyzing the results and doing course corrections on the fly to break into your network. The penetration test can include the option of exploiting of vulnerabilities that are discovered.
- External Penetration Test – Conducted on external or public facing network to identify vulnerabilities that are visible to outsiders at large.
- Internal Penetration Test – Conducted on the internal network to identify vulnerabilities that are visible to potential insiders, contractors, partners with malicious intent.
- Standards Based – Plynt penetration tests are based on standards like OSSTMM, OWASP and NIST.
- Certified Testers - We encourage all our testers to maintain security certifications like CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM & CEH. All our testers are periodically back ground checked.
- State of the art Tools- We leverage state of the art commercial, open source & proprietary tools.
- Efficient & Cost Effective - We leverage global teams in North America, Europe & Asia to meet tight schedules and budgets.
Please fill the form on the right to receive a detailed proposal including sample reports.
Writings of Network Penetration Testing
(Plynt)... Provided cost effective security testing service and exceeded Medmarc's technical expectations. Their professionalism is evidenced by their high quality work.
- Richard Wilkins, Medmarc Insurance