Application Penetration Testing
Application Penetration Testing is also referred to as a black box application security test or a grey box application security test. In this test, the application security tester captures the business logic flow of the application, lists the potential threats to the application, and prepares what is called a Threat Profile for the application. It is necessary to follow this process as each application is unique and dissimilar to other applications both in functionality and underlying technologies. Plynt has conducted over a 1000 application penetration tests, see below for the breadth of our capabilities
- Web Application Penetration Test
- Thick Client Application Penetration Test
- Embedded Application Penetration Test
- Mobile Application Penetration Test
- Appliance Penetration Test
- Standards Based – Plynt penetration tests are based on standards like OSSTMM, OWASP and NIST.
- Certified Testers - We encourage all our testers to maintain security certifications like CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM & CEH. All our testers are periodically back ground checked.
- State of the art Tools- We leverage state of the art commercial, open source & proprietary tools.
- Efficient & Cost Effective - We leverage global teams in North America, Europe & Asia to meet tight schedules and budgets.
Please fill the form on the right to receive a detailed proposal including sample reports.
Writings of Application Penetration Testing
(Plynt)... Provided cost effective security testing service and exceeded Medmarc's technical expectations. Their professionalism is evidenced by their high quality work.
- Richard Wilkins, Medmarc Insurance